Cross-border waterways as the Raab are characteristic for the Austrian-Hungarian border region. To maintain an appropriate environmental status and to guarantee a sustainable use a bilateral coordination and cooperation is needed. Within the INTERREG AT-HU project „RaabSTAT“ the chemical-ecological status of the Raab is analysed and evaluated in the course of joint investigations On the basis of the results measures for achieving and maintaining a good status can subsequently be worked out.
mecca supports the Province of Burgenland (Department 5 – Building) in the implementation of this INTERREG AT-HU project.
- Project coordination (Organization and documentation of partner meetings or workshops)
- Project administration (INTERREG-compliant reporting, Processing of procurement procedures)
- Project monitoring (ongoing monitoring of project implementation)
- Communication and public relations (Organization and moderation of events)
- Translations (DE-HU, HU-DE)