Parental Survey in Piestingtal
The primary, secondary and special needs schools in southern Lower Austria led a pilot project on the subject, „What parents and grandparents should know about their children’s lives.“
Using a regional questionnaire, the schools sought to learn about parent’s, grandparent’s and caregiver’s impressions about what their children do during a regular day and to identify problem areas where they felt they required more information. The schools then began to develop the initial specific implementation measures in the various areas identified by the parents (eg. Bullying, internet dangers, puberty, education and learning difficulties, drug consumption and addiction prevention).
- Creation of a draft questionnaire
- Individual meetings with officials from the 10 primary, secondary and special needs schools
- Adjustment and finalization of the questionnaire
- Organization of the survey in the schools
- Analysis and visualization of questionnaire data