The project Együtt was implemented by a network of partners from Lower Austria and Hungary in the framework of INTERREG IIIA. It aimed at establishing cooperation between small- and medium-sized companies from both sides of the border. mecca evaluated whether the project objectives have been achieved and which of the used instruments could be basis for further cooperation in the programme periode of 2007-2013.
- Kick-off-briefing: Identification of methodic approach
- Research and quantitative evaluation: Comparison of objectives and results of the project
- Stakeholder questionnaire: Interviews with selected companies and economic key players
- Hungarian result assessment: Interviews with participating Hungarian companies on the success of the project and further cooperation possibilities
- Workshop organisation and moderation
- Preparation of the final report