With the ETC project EUREGIO city.net, the Weinviertel Management aims at fostering a city network Weinviertel-South Moravia. The main objectives are: increased cooperation between the cities and regional centres, as well as coordination of future development in the fields of sustainable city development, social and generational affairs and culture and education.
The following cities are involved: Deutsch-Wagram, Gänserndorf, Groß-Enzersdorf, Marchegg, Strasshof an der Nordbahn, Hollabrunn, Retz, Zistersdorf, Korneuburg, Stockerau, Laa an der Thaya, Mistelbach, Poysdorf and Wolkersdorf (Weinviertel, AT); Břeclav, Hodonín, Hustopeče, Kyjov, Mikulov, Moravský Krumlov and Znojmo (South Moravia, CZ).
Publication (German/Czech): EUREGIO city.net
- Interviewing the cities concerning their main focus of development
- Research and analysis of statistical data
- Identification of potential cooperation topics
- Preparation of a bilingual publication – content, project management and proofreading
- Scientific support in preparing the EUREGIO conference and 3 thematic working groups