EFES – Energy Efficiency of Settlements
The project aims at developing tools for measuring the energy efficiency of existing and planned settlements. Therefore spatial planning instruments are assessed concerning their effects on energy efficiency and recommendations for new measures are given.
- Module 1: Identification of criteria for measuring the energy efficiency of settlements
- Module 2: Setting up of an evaluation tool incl. test runs (four settlements)
- Module 3: Specification of potential steering instruments incl. recommendations
- Module 4: Impact analysis of the dynamic system model
- Module 5: Communication with relevant stakeholders and consideration of Feedback