Development Plan Burgenland – Vision 2011
The new Development Plan of Burgenland includes three elements:
- The Vision represents the basis for sustainable economic, social and ecological development of Burgenland, considering structural changes within the region, e.g. caused by the EU-Enlargement.
- The Strategic Plan translates the vision into concrete steps to be taken.
- The Regulatory Plan is legally binding and safeguards public interests.
- Development of a basic concept and support of compiling a “popular version” of the concept
- Coordination of the planning process
- Workshops, Moderation
- Research, evaluation and data analysis
- Draft report and discussion
- Amended version of legal text
- Regulatory Plan with regulation text, comments and maps