BAUM – Bratislava Urban Regional Cooperation
BAUM coordinates spatial development within the urban fringe between the capital city of Bratislava and the border communities in Austria. Main aims of this project were the coordination of development plans (which usually end at the border), discussion of controversial projects and joint implementation of approved ideas.
- Development of guidelines for spatial development in the border region.
- Urban study for Bratislava considering the differing interests.
- Creation of a working city-and-surroundings management.
- Harmonizing documents.
- Catalog of requirements for the common guidelines.
- Participation resp. moderation of meetings of mayors and of the multilateral expert platform.